Friday, June 25, 2010

Blue & Green Comparison

Hi!

What's up, folks? Do you enjoy sunny weather? I'm sure you do.

Yesterday I was thinking what nail polish should I use, but I have no idea. I take 4 nail polishes and I lacquer 1 nail with each. These are my almost only polishes that are not pink or lilac color, but I barely choose them for my nails, because I think that I don’t know how to wear them, funny yeah.

I choose Maybelline New York Mini Colorama Party Blue and Green Park. I bought them recently in our local store (one was 2,19€ and one 2,75€). I saw it on blog In the land of nail polish and I had to buy them, because they are really cute, so thank you Pippa to show us this beautiful polishes.

Party blue is baby blue creme shade and Green Park is a dirty mint creme green. Then I add China Glaze For Audrey, I’m sure you all have it because it’s really a must have, and one mini Joy #322. I hate, when polishes don’t have names and there are just numbers. It's not interesting at all.


Both MNY needs 3 coats for perfect opacity, it could work also with 2 if I were more careful. It dries slowly, there are no bubbles and colors are great. I didn’t have any problems with brush. ChG For Audrey and Joy #322 need 2 coats. I was surprised that this little polish Joy is so easy to apply, I will get so more colors for sure. They cost I think about 1€, but store has several times discount on them so they are really cheap.

Sun

Shade


Do you like them? Do you have them? What is your favorite color for your nails or do you wear all colors?

Song of the day: Marija Šerifović - U Nedelju (On Sunday):



Do you know who she is? She has an amazing voice, like an angel. She won on Eurovision contest with song Molitva (2007). She is now also in the reality show in Serbia called Farm (Pink TV)- she is so funny.

Thank you for stopping by!

Love,

Ivana

1 Comment(s):

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*