Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tose Proeski

Today has been 3 years since Toše Proeski unfortunately died in a car accident way too young. Macedonia and Balkan lost a great and very talented singer!

The Hardest Thing



It's the hardest thing that I ever have to do
To walk away from you when I wanna hold you
It's the hardest thing in every single day

To have to turn away I want you to know that

This is the hardest thing
.

This song was one of the songs which were released after his death. I love all his songs, so I just picked this one because it's in English!

His songs will definetely live forever!
ros He is an angel now!putuscinte

2 Comment(s):

  1. I recently started following your blog and suddenly this post came up in the related post plugin. I'm happy to see that even up in slovenia someone is paying attention to my childhood hero, three years after his death.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*