Thursday, December 16, 2010

Essence LE Fairytale - Welcome To Wonderland

I removed Pixie Dust and because I recevie Welcome to wonderland I decided to try it out. Welcome to wonderland is a cold nude with a touch of lilac, silver shimmer and foil finish. Application was easy just like with Pixie Dust, I added 3 coats on pointer and middle finger and 2 on others. I think it looks better with 3. It dries fast, so it's perfect when you don't have a lot time for manicure.

Here are my short nails. malu

Flash
My pointer is now really weird, why did you break? nangih

I already removed it because I recevied Alessandro Go Magic! Twist magnetic polish and I made a skittles mani with all my magnetics... I'll show you pictures tommorow!

Xoxo,
Ivanacium

4 Comment(s):

  1. jooj kok je lep lak! pa tud tvoji kratki nohti so mi všeč, meni se je ravno mezinček danes v živo zlomil-.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks so pretty! But magnetic skittles--that I really want to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anna.: Hvala! Ni hujšega, ko se ti noht zlomi. Grrr. :/

    @KarenD: Thank you! :) I just had to make a magnetic skittles, I was so excited when I got Alessandro with an amazing magnet! xD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*